Ryleigh name meaning
On This Page
What does Ryleigh mean?
Commonly Accepted unisex name Ryleigh means "Rye Field", used commonly in English is originated from Old English language. Ryleigh is variation of admired and ceaseless Riley. Used primarily in Irish and English well-liked, Riley is originated from Old English, Riley means "Dweller by the Rye Field and Warlike".
How do I pronounce Ryleigh?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Ryleigh is ry-lee. The name can also be pronounced as r(y)-lei-gh.
Variants of Ryleigh
Nicknames for Ryleigh
Popular nicknames for the child named Ryleigh include:Names that rhyme with Ryleigh
How popular is the name Ryleigh?
Ryleigh was a popular name in United States. Over 25211 babies have been given the first name in 53 years. When at its peak in 2018, the moniker grabbed the 145th spot and 1915 baby girls were given the name.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 53 years. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 17 times Ryleigh is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 2000 names.
Recently in 2017, it ranked 1021st when 35 girls were named Ryleigh. Over 503 people have been named Ryleigh in England and Wales.
Ryleigh is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today.
At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Ryleigh?
Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much.
If you like Ryleigh, you would love these names
- Chasity - Prevalently used in English darling, Chasity is used as a unisex name, meaning of Chasity is "Chastity" is rooted from English. On baby girl chart, darling Chasity was spotted at 491st position in 2000 in United States
- Abe - Eminent and Perennial boy name Abe is prevalently used in Arabic and English has its roots in Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Abe is "Father of the Amount or Father of Many"
- Gracelyn - Admired Gracelyn is originated from Latin and English, Gracelyn means "Lyn or Grace" and is used prevalently in English is a girl name
- Alani - Famous unisex name Alani is originated from Hawaii and Celtic, meaning of Alani is "Orange" is chiefly used in Hawaiian and English
- Concetta - Renowned and Ceaseless Concetta is originated from Spanish and Latin, Concetta means "Conceive, Concipere or Conception" and a gender-neutral name is used majorly in Italian and German
Famous people named Ryleigh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ryleigh
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leigh
- Baby Names that mean Field