Sahra name meaning
On This Page
What does Sahra mean?
Sahra's meaning is Desert, Princess, Noblewoman or Brown with Tawny Complexion has its origin in Arabic, Hebrew and African-Swahili and is used in Norwegian, German, Swedish, Arabic, Finnish and Danish is a baby girl name .
Sahra is form of noteworthy Zahra. Zahra is Arabic cognate of Zara. Originated from African-Swahili and Arabic, Rare Zahra, Zahra means "White, Light Breeze and Blossom".
How do I pronounce Sahra?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Sahra is sa(h)-ra.
Variants of SahraNames that rhyme with Sahra
How popular is the name Sahra?
Sahra is a common name in France given to over 2380 babies in 56 years. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1997, the moniker grabbed the 296th spot and 161 baby girls were given the name.
Sahra is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1986, it ranked 3645th when 35 girls were named Sahra.
Over 766 people have been named Sahra in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 962 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Sahra. There are over 385 babies that have been given the name Sahra in England and Wales.
Sahra is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 743 in 1997. But Sahra is a popular baby name in Somalia where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Ethiopia.
At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Sahra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Sahra?
Sometimes, you question your existence. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Other names similar to Sahra
- Bakura - Unisex name Bakura means "Thunderbolt, Horn or Coming Early", rooted from Sanskrit language is used in Sanskrit, Arabic and Indian
- Aamina - Curious girl name Aamina is used commonly in English and Indian that of Arabic origin, meaning of Aamina is "The Element Amina Which is of the Meaning Feel Safe or Secured"
- Sohil - Curious boy name Sohil is used commonly in Telugu and Arabic that of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Sohil is "Charming Beautiful or Beautiful"
- Rasmeen specifically is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Rasmeen is "Beam of Moon Sun" is used as a baby girl name. Rasmeen is another transcription of Rasmin.
- Raiqah - Raiqah's meaning is Pure, Undisturbed or Clear used for baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Sahra
- Sahra Wagenknecht, German left-wing politician, economist
- Sahra Mellesse in Pariah as Actress
Lists having Sahra
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with S
- African Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Brown