Sammuel meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Unheard-of Sammuel is used for boys. Sammuel is variant form of biblical, noteworthy and everlasting Samuel. Samuel is Greek and Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name שְׁמוּאֵל. Samuel means Name of One of the King in Bible, Asked of God and Follower of Jesus came from English and German.
Variants of Sammuel
View middle names that goes with Sammuel like Dalt, Tuur, Harve, Edry, Yard, Quinten,Names that rhyme with Sammuel
Popularity of Sammuel
Sammuel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1917 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1954, it ranked 1244th when 61 boy were named Sammuel. Over 2516 babies in United States have been named Sammuel. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. It had a short run of 7 years on France boy names chart.
But Sammuel is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Nigeria. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Sammuel
You like your relationships build on trust and respect. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You often act without thinking. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Do you like Sammuel? Read these names too
- Sosanna - Of Hebrew origin, Sosanna is used mainly in Irish and English, Sosanna means "Lily" is a girl name
- Nathin - Meaning of Nathin is Protected is a baby boy name, dominantly used in Tamil, Marathi and Malayalam came from Hebrew
- Giordano - Especially used in Italian unusual, Giordano means "The Descending" and is given to boys is originated from Hebrew
- Vanina means God is Merciful used for baby girls is of Hebrew origin
- Makai - Originated from Hebrew, Renowned Makai is a gender insensitive name, Makai means "Who is Like God?" is principally used in English
Namesakes of Sammuel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sammuel
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Sam
- Boy names that ends with -uel
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Heard
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Bible
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Powerful