Sani name meaning
On This Page
What does Sani mean?
Uncommon unisex name Sani is originated from Arabic, Native and American-Navajo which is used commonly in Arabic, Telugu, Marathi, Swedish, Kannada, Hindi, Norwegian, Malayalam, Finnish, Danish and Sanskrit languages, Sani means "Gift, Brilliant, Splendid, Beautiful or Old".
Sani is variation of desirable Sana. Meaning of Sana is Old, Look and Majestic has origin in Arabic.
Variants of SaniNames that rhyme with Sani
How popular is the name Sani?
Sani is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 2000 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2007, it ranked 4563rd when 32 girls were named Sani.
Over 406 people have been named Sani in United States. Sani is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Sani is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010.
However things change on global perspective, Sani is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in Niger. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Ethiopia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Cameroon, Bangladesh and Togo.
At least, 1590000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sani
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. You love life and life loves you. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Do you like Sani? You would love these names
- Nailah - Odd unisex name Nailah is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic which came from Arabic, meaning of Nailah is "Winner or Acquirer"
- Amberly means Nice or Playful is used largely in Arabic and English given to baby girls is originated from Arabic
- Thaman - Used specifically in Malayalam and Marathi new-fangled and unwonted, Thaman is used as a boy name, Thaman means "Tamil Music Director Thaman, Price or Name of a God" is rooted from Sanskrit
- Zabar means Strong is a baby boy name notably used in Arabic and English is rooted from Hebrew
- Radhiyaa is used chiefly in Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Radhiyaa means "Satisfied or Content"
Famous people named Sani
- Sani Abacha, Nigerian Army officer and politician
- Sani Lakatani, former Premier of Niue
- Sani Rambi, Papua New Guinea politician
- Sani Bečirovič, Slovenian former professional basketball player and current coach
- Sani Kaita, Nigerian footballer
- Saniya Amdesariya in The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir as Actress
- Sanita Pelkey in Missile to the Moon as Actress
- Sania Jhankar in Butterflies of Bill Baker as Producer
- Sani Musa Danja is renowned for his acting in TV series Newman Street
Lists having Sani
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Splendid
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Old