Saani name meaning
Origin: Arabic and Native-American-Navajo
Meaning: Gift, Brilliant, Splendid, Beautiful and Old
Add to favorites
What does Saani mean?
Saani is a variant transcription of Sani. Sani is form of dominant Sana. Meaning of Sani is Splendid, Brilliant and Old has its origin in American-Navajo and Native.
Variants of SaaniNames that rhyme with Saani
How popular is the name Saani?
Numerological aspects of Saani
You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Don't take life too seriously. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Looking for a name like Saani? Please go through the following names
- Zaira - Unheard-of Zaira commonly is used in English, Spanish and Arabic is of Arabic origin, meaning of Zaira is "Irish Form of Sara Princess or Shining Flower" is a girl name
- Sabat means Stability or Certainty is a gender-neutral name is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Nashitah - Girl name Nashitah means "Energetic or Active" that originated from Arabic is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Yamin means Auspicious or Lucky has its origin in Sanskrit, Arabic and Hebrew is a boy name is mainly used in Hebrew and English
- Satta - Girl name Satta is originated from Sanskrit, Satta means "Pure Being or Existence or Truth" is used especially in Arabic, Gujarati and Oriya
Famous people named Saani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saani
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Splendid
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Old
Share your opinion on Saani