Sana name meaning
What does Sana mean?
Unusual Sana is used largely in Assamese, Sindhi, Telugu, Bengali, Arabic, Malayalam, Marathi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Gujarati, Sana means "Brilliant, Praise, Resplendence, To Gaze, Prayer, Brilliance, Mountain Top, Brightness, Radiance, Lasting Long, Look, Loud, Old, Majestic, Splendor, Elevation, Size, Radiantly Shining or Art" and a gender-neutral name is of Arabic origin.
How do I pronounce Sana?
Two syllabled Sana is pronounced as s(a)-na. sa-nuh is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Sana
Sanaa, Sanna, Shoshana, Sousanna, Alexandra, Saana, Shoshanah, Alandra, Lexia, Aleka, Axelia
How popular is the name Sana?
A common name in United States with over 3870 new-borns have been given the name since 1923. Currently the name is hotter than ever, it ranked 1416th when 139 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Sana was a common name in England and Wales. Over 3352 babies have been named Sana since 1996. When at its peak in 2002,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 25 years. Also, A common name in France having over 7643 recievers in 55 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2011, 356 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 188th position.
Sana is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 349 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Sana. Over 501 people have been named Sana in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Sana is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in Iraq. Also the baby name is popular in India, Sudan, Tunisia, Jordan, Morocco, Indonesia, Palestine, Syria, Libya, Oman, Lebanon, Burkina Faso, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Senegal. At least, 800000 people globally have carried Sana as their given name according to our estimate.
Sana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Sana?
You are the peacemaker in your society. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. Travelling is your passion. Open up to people and let them into your world. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on.
Do you like Sana? Other names you would love
- Zaira - Used predominantly in Italian, Spanish and Arabic uncustomary, Zaira aimed at baby girls, Zaira means "Princess, Shining Flower or Dawn" has its origin in Arabic
- Jaleelah - Unisex name Jaleelah means "Great or Glorious". It is rooted from Arabic is majorly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Nashir - The uncommon and contemporary boy name Nashir means "Exposer or Friend" is used specifically in Hindi and Arabic
- Yasamin - Rare girl name Yasamin came from Old Persian, meaning of Yasamin is "Jasmine Flower" is dominantly used in Iranian and Arabic
- Nazaaha - Especially used in Kannada and Arabic, Nazaaha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nazaaha is "Chest, Purity or Righteousness"
Famous people named Sana
- Sana Javed, Pakistani cricketer
- Sana Saeed, Indian actress and model
- Sana Fakhar, Pakistani film actress and model
- Sana Bilgrami directed the movie The New Ten Commandments
Lists having Sana
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Prayer
- Baby Names that mean Brilliance
- Baby Names that mean Mountain
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Radiance
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Look
- Baby Names that mean Loud
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Majestic
- Baby Names that mean Splendor
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Art