Sarra name meaning
On This Page
What does Sarra mean?
The uncommon girl name Sarra is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew and is notably used in Arabic, Russian and English languages, Sarra means "Form of Sarah, Princess, She was a Female Companion or Happy".
Sarra is variation of biblical, loved and eternal Sara. Sara is version of biblical, in demand hot and customary Sarah. Sara is equivalent of The Hebrew Name שָׂרָה = Princess, Lady in Nordic language.
Offbeat Sara came from Hebrew, meaning of Sara is "Beautiful and Precious". Sarra is variant of all time favorite, biblical and popular Sarah. Meaning of Sarah is Happy and Woman of High Rank has its origin in Hebrew.
Sarra is another transcription of Sára. Sára is Faroese cognate of Sara. Sára means Princess and Noblewoman came from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Sarra?
Two syllabled Sarra is pronounced as s(ar)-ra.
Variants of SarraNames that rhyme with Sarra
How popular is the name Sarra?
Sarra is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1994, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 519 on girl names chart when 61 babies were named Sarra.
Over 1638 babies in France have been named Sarra. The moniker is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 4000 names.
In 1987, it ranked 3256th when 29 girls were named Sarra. Over 650 people have been named Sarra in United States.
Sarra is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2436 in 2003.
Also, it appeared first time in 1997 on baby girl names list of Belgium. But Sarra is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Sudan, Morocco, Algeria and DR Congo.
At least, 90000 people globally have carried Sarra as their given name according to our research.
Sarra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Sarra
You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You can't stand injustice. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
You would love these names similar to Sarra
- Sawlat - Boy name Sawlat means "Commanding Personality or Commanding" is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic
- Nihan - Meaning of Nihan is Goddess Saraswati, Zero or Morning is a baby boy name is used in Malayalam, Kannada and Indian
- Inayat means Favor, Kindness or Concern is largely used in Malayalam and Assamese. Its origin is in Arabic is aimed at both sexes
- Basharat means Prophecy, Good News or Good Omen aimed at both genders is used principally in Arabic and Arabic
- Masoomah means Innocent is dominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a girl name
Famous people named Sarra
- Sarra Manning, English writer
Lists having Sarra
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Sar
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Happy