Seina name meaning
On This Page
What does Seina mean?
Meaning of Seina is Sei Meaning Star is a baby girl name.
Variants of Seina
Middle Names for Seina
Lucie, Zayla, Jorgie, view more middle names that goes with SeinaNames that rhyme with Seina
How popular is the name Seina?
Seina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Seina is a familiar name in Cameroon and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Seina around the globe.
What numerology tells about Seina?
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are the peacemaker in your society. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
Looking for names similar to Seina? Please go through the following names
- Kamalei means Beloved Child is used for both boys and girls
- Meztli - Unfamiliar unisex name Meztli means "Moon" is originated from Aztec-Nahuatl
- The - Infrequent unisex name The means "Promised" that originated from Vietnamese is used predominantly in Vietnamese
- Bayani - Originated from Tagalog, Rare and Modernistic Bayani means "Hero" and a boy name is predominantly used in Tagalog
- Kahiau - Originated from Hawaiian, Anomalous Kahiau is particulary used in Hawaiian, Kahiau means "Selfless Generosity" is used for boys
Famous people named Seina
- Seinabo Sey in The Hundred Code as Soundtrack
- Seina Shimabukuro in Terrace House: Closing Door as Actress
- Seina Kasugai played the minor character of N in 2002 comedy and horror movie Fai seung hung che.
- In 2006, Seina Suzuki played the role of N in drama movie 22 sai no wakare - Lycoris: Ha mizu hana mizu monogatari.