Shaukat name meaning
On This Page
What does Shaukat mean?
Substantially used in Indian, Marathi, Oriya, Sindhi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Persian and Kannada, Shaukat means "Power, Dignity, Grandeur or Grand" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Shaukat
How popular is the name Shaukat?
Shaukat is immensely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also it is popular in India and Saudi Arabia. In Bangladesh and United Arab Emirates it is common while somewhat familiar in England, Qatar, Canada, Uzbekistan, Russia and Kuwait.
At least, 320000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shaukat
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You believe life's to have fun. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating.
Looking for a name like Shaukat? Please go through the following names
- Riyyan - Meaning of Riyyan is Scent of Herb or Little King is used in Kannada, Tamil and Bengali is given to both genders
- Anjuman - Unisex name Anjuman means "Meeting, A Token or Assembly" is predominantly used in Oriya, Tamil and Arabic
- Raghd - Used specifically in Arabic and Kannada, Raghd is rooted from Arabic, Raghd means "Pleasant or A Pleasant Young Woman" is used as a baby girl name
- Khaleed - Unfamiliar Khaleed came from Arabic language is a boy name predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Khaleed is "Abiding, Eternal or Immortal"
- Saji means Pot to Store Flower or With Sree has origin in Arabic used for both genders is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi
Famous people named Shaukat
- Shaukat Hussein Mazari, prominent figure
- Shaukat Siddiqui, Pakistani writer of fiction
- Shaukat Usmani, early Indian communist,
- Shaukat Aziz, Pakistani economist and financier
- Shaukat Ali, Indian Muslim leader of the Khilafat Movement that erupted
- Shaukat Hussain Rizvi, Pakistani actor, film producer and film director
- Shaukat Dukanwala, Indian-born former Emirati cricketer
- Shaukat Hayat Khan, influential politician, military officer
- Shaukat Sultan, Director General of the Inter-Services Public Relations of the Pakistani Armed Forces
- Shaukat Mirza, former Pakistani first-class cricketer
Lists having Shaukat
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Persian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Dignity