Sighfrith name meaning
What does Sighfrith mean?
Sighfrith is Danish form of Sigfrøðr.
Variants of SighfrithNames that rhyme with Sighfrith
How popular is the name Sighfrith?
Sighfrith is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sighfrith
You like to explore your options about everything. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future.
Other names similar to Sighfrith, for soon-to-be-parents
- Sigmar - Origin of Sigmar is in Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Sigmar is "Famous and Victory", used chiefly in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish is given to baby boys. Sigmar is variant transcription of Siegmar.
- Kallu commonly is used in Finnish and Greenlandic is a boy name. Kallu is Finnish equivalent of Kalle. Also Kallu is equivalent of Kavdlo in Greenlandic language
- Kristoffa is equivalent of Christopha in Nordic language
- Apolo - Desirable Apolo largely is used in Finnish and Greenlandic is of Old Greek origin is bestowed upon baby boys. Apolo is Greenlandic equivalent of Apollo
- Álvur - Boy name Álvur is used in Faroese and Danish languages. Álvur is equivalent of Alfr in Faroese language
Famous people named Sighfrith
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sighfrith
- Boy names beginning with S
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full