Kallu name meaning
What does Kallu mean?
Kallu is equivalent of Kalle in Finnish language. Also Kallu is equivalent of Kavdlo in Greenlandic language.
Variants of Kallu
Kalle, Kavdlo, Carolus, Carl, Charles, Karle, Karl, Kaleva, Kaaleppi, Karles, Háriolus, Caarlo, Carel, Carrol, Carlanthony, Carlin, Carlisle, Arlo, Cheriline, Johncharles, Charlesanthony, Karli, KalervoNames that rhyme with Kallu
How popular is the name Kallu?
Kallu is a prominent name in India where every 1 in 5000 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in Nepal. At least, 270000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Kallu?
Pay more attention to your overall well-being. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom. You have a quick mind. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that.
If you like Kallu, you would love these names
- Seljo - Girl name Seljo is commonly used in Sami. Seljo is Sami cognate of Siljo
- Esyllt - Meaning of Esyllt is Who is Gazed At or Of Fair Aspect has origin in Celtic and is especially used in Welsh is used for baby girls
- Friedegund - Girl name Friedegund means "Fight or Peace" and originated from Germanic and Old High German languages is used especially in German
- Kjartan - Old Irish name Kjartan bestowed upon boys, meaning of Kjartan is "Warrior" is used commonly in Finnish, Icelandic and Swedish
- Nefja - Of Arab origin, Nefja is substantially used in Swedish and Old Norse, a baby girl name, Nefja means "Healthy"
Famous people named Kallu
- Kallu Dhani Ram, General Secretary of the oldest farmers union