Steffany meaning and origin
Offbeat girl name Steffany is used specifically in English has origin in Old Greek. Steffany is version of biblical, long standing and dominant Stephanie. Stephanie is English and German equivalent of Stéphanie. Offbeat Stephanie is originated from Old Greek, Stephanie means "Crown, A Crown of Garland and Crowned in Victory".
Variants of SteffanyNames that rhyme with Steffany
Popularity of Steffany
Steffany is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1949 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1988, it ranked 1821st when 76 girl were named Steffany. Over 1788 people have been named Steffany in United States. Steffany is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005. Also, Steffany is a familiar name in Brazil, Philippines, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Peru, Canada, Chile and El Salvador. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Steffany globally.
Steffany in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Steffany
Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Steffany
- Sanda - Atypical Sanda principally is used in Finnish and Swedish aimed at baby girls that originated from Old Greek and Spanish, meaning of Sanda is "Protector, Defender of Men and Defender of Man". Sanda is feminine of Sander.
- Melisande means Strong or Composition Presumably from Loving is used primarily in German and French is a girl name is originated from Old Greek and German
- Pierre-Louis - Originated from Greek, French and German, Pierre-Louis means "Louis or Pierre" used as a boy name is used commonly in French
- Tifenn - Origin of Tifenn is in Greek, meaning of Tifenn is "God or Luminous"
- Teodosia - Everlasting and Famed Teodosia is used specifically in Swedish and Faroese is rooted from Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls. Teodosia is Nordic form of Theodosia
Namesakes of Steffany
- Steffany Huckaby in Adam as Actress