Sveinki meaning and origin
Sveinki is Old Norse form of Sveinn.
Variants of SveinkiNames that rhyme with Sveinki
Popularity of Sveinki
Sveinki is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Sveinki?
Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.
Parents who liked Sveinki, loved these names
- Geirmundr - The boy name Geirmundr is used chiefly in Old Norse. Geirmundr is Old Norse equivalent of Gæirmundr
- Ǫndótt - Mostly used in Old Norse, Ǫndótt is a girl name. Ǫndótt is equivalent of Ǫndóttr in Old Norse language
- Dálkr means Dagger, Knife is used commonly in Old Norse and a baby boy name is rooted from Old Norse language
- Hakþórir is Old Norse cognate of Hakþórr
- HagustaldaR - The boy name HagustaldaR is prevalently used in Old Norse is came from Old Norse, HagustaldaR means "Owner of an Enclosed Area"
Namesakes of Sveinki
We could not find any notable namesake.