Tamarra name meaning
What does Tamarra mean?
Tamarra is English equivalent of Tamar. Also Tamarra is English equivalent of Tamara.
How do I pronounce Tamarra?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Tamarra as t(a)-marra. tam(ar)-ra is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Tamarra
Tamar, Tamara, Mara, Tamie, Thamar, Tamaira, Tami, Yomara, Mahra, Marajade, Maria, Mary, Martin, Tamye, Tamika, Thomasina, Aatami, Yomaira, Iolanthe, Jolanda, Yolanda
How popular is the name Tamarra?
Tamarra is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1943 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1977, it ranked 2217th when 44 girls were named Tamarra. Over 1220 babies in United States have been named Tamarra. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Tamarra is a familiar name in Haiti. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Tamarra as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Tamarra?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Become best at what you do for a living. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety.
Looking for names similar to Tamarra? Please go through the following names
- Aalyiah - Uncommon girl name Aalyiah is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Aalyiah is "Rising, The Ascent and Noble". Aalyiah is resulted from Aliyah.
- Joahaz is originated from Hebrew is largely used in English, a baby boy name, Joahaz means "Achaz or Yahweh"
- Sharayah - Uncommon girl name Sharayah has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Sharayah is "Poetess"
- Navita is originated from Hebrew language is used as a girl name and is primarily used in Kannada and Oriya, Navita means "New"
- Joord - Of Hebrew origin, Joord means "Lead Colored, Olive Tree and River of Biblical Regions" and is given to boys is notably used in Dutch. Joord is short version of Jordan.
Famous people named Tamarra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tamarra
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Tam
- Baby Names that mean Palm
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Wide
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Spice