Ottelia meaning and origin
Unexpected Ottelia is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish is given to girls. Ottelia is variant of persistent and prevalent Ottilia. Ottilia is version of immutable and dominant Odile. Also Ottilia is variation of Odilia. Ottilia is also a version of pleasing and ever lasting Odelia. Ottilia is also form of Otthild. Ottilia is also form of venerable Otila. Ottilia means Possession, Wealth and Eight is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of OtteliaNames that rhyme with Ottelia
Popularity of Ottelia
Ottelia is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ottelia?
You always analyze something in your mind. Your soul is playful and young. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Parents who liked Ottelia, loved these names
- Lippa is form of Liisapetti in Finnish language. Also Lippa is Finnish equivalent of Philippa;Its Variant Forms
- Anatolius - Boy name Anatolius came from Greek is dominantly used in Finnish and Swedish. Anatolius is equivalent of The Greek Name Ανατολιος: in Latin language
- Petka - Boy name Petka is mostly used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Petka is Russian cognate of Pjotr
- Eeri is Finnish form of Eri
- Rickhard is Swedish cognate of Rickard
Namesakes of Ottelia
We could not find any notable namesake.