Thanh meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Thanh is used mostly in Norwegian, Finnish, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Thanh is "Brilliant Consummation".Names that rhyme with Thanh
Popularity of Thanh
Thanh is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1982, it ranked 1059th when 74 boy were named Thanh. Over 1737 babies in United States have been named Thanh. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, it is among the top 900 boy names in France. There are over 568 babies that have been given the name Thanh in France.
But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 60 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 1760000 people have been bestowed Thanh around the globe.
Thanh in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Thanh?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions.
Go through the following names similar to Thanh
- Renie - Creative and adventurous and Rooted Renie came from Latin and Greek, meaning of Renie is "Peace", primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian is given to both boys and girls
- Teppo - Of Old Greek origin, Customary Teppo bestowed upon boys is used mostly in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish. Teppo is Finnish equivalent of Teppana. Also Teppo is Finnish equivalent of Teo
- Valtteri - Boy name Valtteri means "Rule, Warrior or Army". It is rooted from Germanic and Old High German is majorly used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian
- Romar - The boy name Romar is rooted from Latin is substantially used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish languages. Romar is Norwegian cognate of Rodmar
- Allis - Eternal and Admired Allis is used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian is a baby girl name came from Germanic. Allis is Nordic form of Alice
Namesakes of Thanh
- Thanh Lam, famous Vietnamese singer
- Thanh Hang in Nu Hon Than Chet as Actress
- Thanh Ingle-Lai in Article 23 as Actress
- Thanh Son Le directed the movie Jailbait
- In 2018, Thanh Duy played the role of Phong in horror and mystery movie Dream Man.