Allis meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Allis is used in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish came from Germanic is used as a baby girl name. Allis is variant of eternal and well-known Alice. Alice is diminutive of Adelheid. Alice is English and French equivalent of Aliz. Alice means Noble and Fighting, Of a Noble Kind and Noble Sort came from Old High German and Germanic. Allis is version of commonly accepted Alis. Alis is derived from Alice. Alis is Nordic form of Aliz.
Variants of Allis
Alice, Alis, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Aliz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aalis, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aliaz, Aliza, Adelaide, Leasa, Lisie, Lesa, Talissa, Adalisa, Elisheba, Louisa, Elisabet, Alexandra, Alika, AlyciahNames that rhyme with Allis
Popularity of Allis
Allis is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 155 babies that have been given the name Allis in United States. Also, Allis is a familiar name in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Brazil, Indonesia and Nigeria. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Allis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Allis?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Job and life success are your priorities. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You like your freedom and independence. You are always open to experience something new. You love life and life loves you. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question.
Do you like Allis? You would love these names
- Gerdur - Used especially in Danish and Norwegian, Gerdur is a baby girl name. Gerdur is Danish form of Gerður
- Lenni - Unexpected Lenni substantially is used in Norwegian and Danish has origin in Old High German and Germanic used for both sexes, meaning of Lenni is "Hardy or Brave"
- Maija means Bitterness is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is rooted from Hebrew
- Jouni - Used particulary in Danish and Norwegian everlasting and widely accepted, Jouni is of Hebrew origin is aimed at boys. Jouni is Finnish equivalent of Jon
- Arona - Arona's meaning is One who is Colorful or Vivacious used for both sexes and is used mainly in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish has its origin in Maori
Namesakes of Allis
- Allison Farrance in Candiland as Actress
- Allison Bosma in A Live Show Walks Into a Bar as Writer
- Allison McDonell in Another World as Actress
- Allison Gobuzzi in Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser as Actress
- Allison Weber in Epic as Actress
- Allison Beda in I, Robot as Camera and Electrical Department
- Allison Parisi in Metropolitan as Actress
- Allison Kenny in First World Problems as Actress
Lists having Allis
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lis
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fighting
- Baby Names that mean Happy