Milia meaning and origin
Rare girl name Milia is originated from Slavonic and Latin is used especially in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish. Milia is variation of long standing and loved Mila. Mila is diminutive of Ludmila. Also Mila is abridged form of Ludmilla. Mila is feminine form of Milo. Mila is form of Milana in English language. Mila means Folk, Dear and Fame is of Old Slavic and Slavonic origin. Also. Milia is variant form of immutable and celebrated Emilia. Emilia is feminine variation of Emilius. Emilia is Spanish and Italian form of Emilie. Also. Milia is variation of Kamilia. Kamilia is variant of famed Kamila. Also. Milia is form of timeless and widely accepted Emily. Emily is form of EmilieAmelia. Emily is form of Emilie in English language. Also Emily is form of Émilie in English language.
Variants of Milia
View middle names that goes with Milia like Brie, Idia, Bellarose, Luciana,Names that rhyme with Milia
Popularity of Milia
Milia is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1934 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 974 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Milia. Over 327 babies in France have been named Milia. The first name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1956 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 216 people have been named Milia in United States.
Milia is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today and also in Belgium. Milia is a common name in Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Zimbabwe, Greece, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Cyprus, Tanzania, Kenya, DR Congo, Peru, Haiti, Zambia, India, Brazil, South Africa, Philippines, Papua New Guinea and Moldova. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Milia as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Milia?
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You can't stand people without a purpose. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You like to observe things and people. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You lack adventure.
Looking for names similar to Milia? Please go through the following names
- Netti means Inestimable and Priceless is principally used in English, Swedish and Danish and originated from Latin is a girl name. Netti is short form of Antoinette.
- Florelia - The Florelia has origin in Latin, meaning of Florelia is "Flower"
- Perpetue - Perpetue's meaning is Who Advances Perpetually has its origin in Latin
- Isaure - Girl name Isaure is originated from Latin which is used prevalently in French language, meaning of Isaure is "Province of Asia Minor: Isauria or Isaura Its Capital or From Isaria"
- Valentina - Used principally in Swedish, Spanish and Norwegian durable and widely accepted, Valentina has its origin in Latin is a gender-neutral name, Valentina means "The Healthy or The Word Valens Which is of the Meaning Healthy Strong"
Namesakes of Milia
- Milia Ayache in Whatever Lola Wants as Actress
Lists having Milia
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mil
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive
- Baby Names that mean Folk
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Fame
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Priest