Renie meaning and origin
Old-school and Odd Renie is used mostly in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, Renie means "Peace" given to both sexes has its origin in Latin and Greek. Renie is variation of biblical René. René is equivalent of Renatus in French language. Also René is form of Renatus in French language. René's meaning is Born Again and Regenerate has its origin in Latin. The name is celebrated on April 5th.
Variants of Renie
View middle names that goes with Renie like Chase, Keith, Ike, Daire, Murray, Gordon,Names that rhyme with Renie
Popularity of Renie
Renie is an uncommon baby name in United States, 59 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1988. Over 620 people have been named Renie in United States. Renie is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2010. But Renie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 7000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Renie globally.
Numerological analysis of Renie
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Most people enjoy having you around. You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Renie
- Virgilio - Unexpected Virgilio especially is used in Portuguese and Danish is originated from Latin used for boys, meaning of Virgilio is "Shoot or Sow"
- Jerry - Prominent and Venerable unisex name Jerry came from Hebrew, German and Old Greek which is notably used in English, German and Norwegian languages, Jerry means "Mighty Spearman or The Lord Exalts"
- Aloma - Well-Known girl name Aloma is principally used in Latin that originated from Latin, meaning of Aloma is "Pigeon and White Dove". Aloma is a short of Paloma.
- Prosperus - Origin of Prosperus is in Latin is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Prosperus is "Fortunate, Successful or Lucky Desirable"
- Tryvia - Girl name Tryvia is originated from Latin, meaning of Tryvia is "Of the Three Ways". Tryvia is a resultant of Trivia.
Namesakes of Renie
- Renie Riano in The Family Jewels as Actress
- Reniel Bell in Icky as Director