Thorgot name meaning
What does Thorgot mean?
Thorgot is equivalent of Þórgautr in Swedish and Danish languages.
Variants of ThorgotNames that rhyme with Thorgot
How popular is the name Thorgot?
Thorgot is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Thorgot?
To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Thorgot
- Bøje is Danish form of Boye
- Tuá is equivalent of Tua in Sami language
- Hakun is Danish equivalent of Hákon
- Mikjáll is form of Michael in Old Norse language
- Claritia - Substantially used in English durable and dominant, Claritia is used as a baby girl name. Claritia is form of Clara in Latin language
Famous people named Thorgot
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thorgot
- Boy names beginning with T
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full