Antione name meaning
On This Page
What does Antione mean?
How do I pronounce Antione?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Antione is a-ntio-ne. The other ways to say the name is an-tione.
Variants of Antione
How popular is the name Antione?
A common name in United States having over 4777 recievers in 72 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1974, 158 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 668th position.
Also, Antione is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Antione
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Looking for names similar to Antione? Please go through the following names
- Charmène - Charmène means "Bright Red" has its origin in Latin language
- Lina - Dominant and Ever lasting unisex name Lina means "-Lina or Strong" that came from German, Arabic and English is used specifically in African and Sindhi
- Ginella - Ginella's meaning is Virgin and The Virgin has origin in Latin is used for baby girls. Ginella is resulted from Virginia.
- Marinah means Of the Sea Which Belong, From the God Mars and Sailor of the Sea came from Latin is used as a girl name. Marinah is derived from Marina.
- Marian - Meaning of Marian is Mercy or Grace is commonly used in Norwegian and Finnish. Its origin is in Hebrew and Latin is a gender-neutral name
Middle names for Antione
Some great options for familiar and gutsy middle names to go with Antione.
View more middle names that goes with Antione.
Sibling Names for Antione
When it comes to picking a name for your baby, parents usually take inspiration from various sources. One of the most common ways is by looking at sibling names that complement each other. If you have named your baby boy Antione, here are some unique and charming sibling names to consider!
For a sister
Brother for Antione
Famous people named Antione
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antione
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Girl names that ends with -one
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Price
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Feeds