Brenden name meaning
On This Page
What does Brenden mean?
Particulary used in English language illustrous, Brenden has origin in Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Brenden is "Little Raven, Prince or Variant of Brendan" is used as a gender insensitive name .
Brenden is variation of celebrated and virtuous Brendan. Brendan is variant of Brendanus. Brendan means Smelly Hair, Prince and Well Known Irish Playwright and Wit Brendan Behan has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
What do we think of Brenden as a name for a newborn?
Brenden is a popular baby boy name that has its roots in Ireland. It is derived from the Irish word "prionnsias," which means "prince." The name Brenden has been a favorite among parents for decades, and it's easy to see why.
It's a simple yet strong name that exudes confidence and charm. Its popularity can be attributed to its versatility as it can be spelled in different ways, such as Brendan or Brandan.
Moreover, Brenden has a timeless appeal that makes it suitable for both traditional and modern families alike. With its rich history and unique spelling variations, the name Brenden continues to be an excellent choice for parents looking for a strong and distinct baby boy name.
How do I pronounce Brenden?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Brenden is b-ren-den. The other ways to say the name is br(e)-nden.
Variants of BrendenNames that rhyme with Brenden
How popular is the name Brenden?
Brenden was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1956 around 25145 babies have been given the moniker. At its zenith in 1999, 1394 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 242nd position.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 69 years. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names 22 times Brenden is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big.
There are over 250 babies that have been given the name Brenden in England and Wales.
Brenden is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in Australia, Papua New Guinea, Canada, England, New Zealand and Namibia.
According to our evaluation, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Brenden around the globe.
Brenden in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Brenden
People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is.
Looking for a name like Brenden? Please go through the following names
- Rivanone - Meaning of Rivanone is King or Knock or Move Forward is rooted from Celtic
- Gouesnou - Gouesnou's meaning is Happy or Known has its origin in Celtic
- Koneg has its origin in Celtic, Koneg means "High Or Warrior"
- Faolan means Wolf is used especially in Irish aimed at baby boys is originated from Celtic
- Senga - Pleasing and Ceaseless Old Greek and Celtic Senga is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Gaelic and Scottish. Senga is Gaelic cognate of Agnes
Middle names for Brenden
We've compiled a list of the familiar and teeny-weeny middle names for Brenden below.
View more middle names that goes with Brenden.
Sibling Names for Brenden
Choosing the perfect name for your little one can be a daunting task, but with so many options available, it's easy to find inspiration. If you're drawn to the name Brenden, then we've got you covered with a list of sibling names that complement this strong and classic choice. From traditional picks to unique options, here are some great names to consider for your growing family.
Sister to Brenden
For a brother
Famous people named Brenden
- Brenden Abbott, convicted Australian bank robber
- Brenden Morrow, Canadian retired professional ice hockey left winger
- Brenden Stai, offensive guard
- Brenden Jefferson, American film and television actor and songwriter
- Brenden Meers in The Avengers as Miscellaneous Crew
- Brenden Gregory in Interior. Leather Bar. as Actor
- Brenden Wedner in The Dark Knight Rises as Miscellaneous Crew
- Brenden Whitney in Imagine as Actor
- Brenden Sims in Love Songs (In the Key of Gallagher) as Actor
- Brenden Miranda in Camouflage as Actor
- Brenden Doyle in TV series Pit Pony as Actor
Lists having Brenden
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Bre
- Boy names that ends with -den
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Raven
- Baby Names that mean Prince