Veronika meaning and origin
Uncustomary Veronika majorly is used in Gujarati, Danish, Swedish, English, Norwegian, German, Kannada, Icelandic, Bengali, Greenlandic, Scandinavian, Arabic, Telugu, Czech, Marathi, Finnish, Hindi, Tamil, Oriya and Malayalam is a girl name, meaning of Veronika is "Victory or Honest Image" has origin in Old Greek. Veronika is version of lofty and conifer Berenice. Berenice is derived from Bernice. Berenice is English equivalent of Berenike. Odd Berenice has its origin in Old Greek, Berenice means "Bringing Victory, Victory Bringer and Bearer of Victory". Veronika is resultant of Veronica. Veronica is equivalent of Berenike in Latin language. Anomalous Old Greek Veronica, meaning of Veronica is "Faith and Bringing Victory".
Variants of VeronikaNames that rhyme with Veronika
Popularity of Veronika
A common name in United States with over 3103 new-borns have been given the name since 1920. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1997, it ranked 1624th when 118 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Veronika is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 982 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Veronika. There are over 395 babies that have been given the name Veronika in England and Wales.
Veronika is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2005 and achieved its top ranking of 398 in 2012. During its 52 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 600 girl names. Over 284 people have been named Veronika in France. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 500. Over 171 people have been named Veronika in Switzerland. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Veronika is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Czech Republic, Germany, Belarus, Indonesia, Hungary, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Slovakia, Austria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Uganda, Latvia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Slovenia and Namibia. At least, 900000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Veronika in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Veronika
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Other names similar to Veronika
- Shamira - Largely used in Hindi and Tamil far-out, Shamira means "The Word Shamar Which Means to Watch to Guard, Protector or Precious Stone", a girl name is of Hebrew and English origin
- Rifaah - Meaning of Rifaah is Dignity or Greatness is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Wafiq - Meaning of Wafiq is Who Gets on Well with Others or One who is Successful is used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic bestowed upon boys came from Arabic
- Najeed is used majorly in Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name, Najeed means "Highland"
- Shamit is used primarily in Arabic and Malayalam bestowed upon boys, Shamit means "Peace Maker or Gentle"
Namesakes of Veronika
- Veronika Cherkasova, Belarusian journalist, born in Minsk, Belarus
- Veronika Dolina, Soviet and Russian poet, bard, and songwriter
- Veronika Bellmann, German politician and member of the CDU
- Veronika Schmidt, former East German cross-country skier
- Veronika Hagen, Austrian violist
- Veronika Stallmaier, retired Austrian alpine skier
- Veronika Oberhuber, Italian luger who has competed during the 1980s
- Veronika Bilgeri, West German luger
- Veronika Halder, Austrian luger who has competed since 2000
- Veronika Vařeková, Czech model
- Veronika Bromová, Czech new-media artist
- Veronika Fitz, German television actress
- Veronika Žilková, Czech actress
- Veronika Velez-Zuzulová, retired Slovakian alpine ski racer
- Veronika, Romanian singer
- Veronika Kropotina, Russian former competitive figure skater
- Veronika Vesela in Sirens as Actress
- Veronika Strakova in Sweethearts Special 7: Schoolgirls as Actress
- Veronika Faber in Kehraus as Actress
- Veronika Hanakova in First Class Nudes: Vol. 2 as Actress
- Veronika Flaat in Kamilla og tyven as Actress
- Veronika Fasterová in Vyvolení as
- Veronika Kurshinskaya in 2010: Moby Dick as Actress
- Veronika Jurenova in Xcalibur as Actress
- Veronika Sharpova in Private Specials 3: Bisexual Dreamer as Actress
- Veronika Bayer is known for her acting in movie Melody and Rhythms
- Veronika Buzhinskaya, from 1929 drama movie Adres Lenina, who characterized the Vera.
- Veronika Kánská portrayed vital role of Blazena in 1989 comedy flick Slunce, seno a pár facek.
- Veronika Polonskaya portrayed main character of Supplier's Wife in 1935 comedy and drama movie Tri tovarishcha.
- Veronika Varga, from 1995 drama and mystery film Le roi de Paris, who played Lisa Lanska.
- In 1996, Veronika Zilková played the role of Marjánka in drama film Zapomenuté svetlo.
- In 1998, Veronika Forejtová played the role of N in adventure, family movie Císar a tambor.
- In 1955 movie, Ples carovnic, Veronika Mlakar played N.
- In 2019, Veronika Arichteva played the role of Alena in drama flick Narusitel.
- In 2011 musical movie, Metal Warrior, Veronika Majnaric characterized Klaudia.
- In 1978, Veronika Lucenicová played the role of Magda In movie Sneh pod nohami.
Lists having Veronika
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with V
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nika
- Girl names that starts with Ver
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Bringing
- Baby Names that mean Bringer