Vidrun meaning and origin
The girl name Vidrun is used mainly in Norwegian is originated from Old Norse. Vidrun is formed by VID and RUN. RUN is version of frequently used and modish Runa, which itself is Norwegian equivalent of Rúni. RUN is Norwegian equivalent of Rúni. Vidrun is formed by VID and RUN. Vidrun is a formed by VÍÐ and RUN. Vidrun is formed by VID and RUN. Vidrun is a formed by VÍÐ and RUN. RUN is variant of in vogue and widely accepted Runa, which itself is Norwegian cognate of Rúni. RUN is Norwegian cognate of Rúni.
Variants of VidrunNames that rhyme with Vidrun
Popularity of Vidrun
Vidrun is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Vidrun?
Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You lack adventure. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Vidrun
- Nottung - The boy name Nottung is used prevalently in Norwegian. Nottung is Norwegian equivalent of Nótt with an -Ungr-Ending
- Maldevin is Norwegian form of Maldwyn. Also Maldevin is form of Malvin in Norwegian language
- Ulvrun - Girl name Ulvrun is particulary used in Norwegian. Ulvrun is Norwegian form of Ulfrún
- Osov is Norwegian cognate of Åsulv
- Grimkjell is Norwegian form of Grímkæll
Namesakes of Vidrun
We could not find any notable namesake.