Violante meaning and origin
Violante's origin is Latin and Old Greek is substantially used in English, meaning of Violante is "Small Purple Flowers" is used for baby girls. Violante is variant form of durable and acclaimed Viola. Viola is variation of everlasting and cherished Violetta. Viola is equivalent of Violet in Italian language. Viola's meaning is Purple and Viola came from Latin and English. The name is celebrated on October 5th.
Variants of Violante
View middle names that goes with Violante like Paralee, Nary, Alianna, Awna, Melle, Johnna,Names that rhyme with Violante
Popularity of Violante
Violante is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our research, over 7000 babies have been named Violante globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Violante
Facing harships can trigger your creativity and imagination on how to come up with a solution. You can go from closely related to distant in a second. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are good with planning, organizing, and coming up with creative solutions to old problems. When you talk people get hypnotized and admire your brains and wisdom.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Violante
- Viena - Far-out Viena majorly is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Viena is "From Wine Country and From Vienna", a girl name has origin in Latin. Viena is resulted from Vienna.
- Silvana - Especially used in Danish and Norwegian unheard-of, Silvana is originated from Latin, meaning of Silvana is "Woman of the Woods, The Word Silva with the Meaning Wood Forest or Wood" is a baby girl name
- Saig - Meaning of Saig is Free Condition is originated from Latin and English is a boy name
- Emalia - The queer girl name Emalia means "Rivaling and To Strive". Its origin is in Latin is largely used in Hawaiian. Emalia is derivative of Emily.
- Andonis means Brave or Masculine is used principally in English and Greek is a baby boy name has its origin in Old Greek and Latin
Namesakes of Violante
- Violante do Ceo, celebrated female poet from the Iberian peninsula
- Violante Beatrice Siries, Italian painter
- Violante Placido in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance as Actress