Wail meaning and origin
Boy name Wail means "Returner, One who Returns to God or Returnee" and originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi.
Variants of WailNames that rhyme with Wail
Popularity of Wail
Wail is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1982 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 572 on boy names chart when 87 babies were named Wail. Over 933 people have been named Wail in France. Wail is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. Wail is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2005. But Wail is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Saudi Arabia. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Wail in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Wail
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. People admire your spirit. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
You would love these names similar to Wail
- Tooba - Queer unisex name Tooba means "Also Excellent or Good News" is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Mika - Well-Known unisex name Mika is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Mika is "Nimble, Intelligent or Three Trees Together" is principally used in Arabic, Swedish and Russian
- Yamilet - Origin of Customary Yamilet is in Arabic is used in English and Spanish used as a baby girl name, meaning of Yamilet is "The Handsome or The Beautiful"
- Khawaja - Anomalous Khawaja is used predominantly in Hindi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, Khawaja means "A Spiritual Title or Mister"
- Ferran - Predominantly used in Catalan and Arabic atypical, Ferran aimed at both boys and girls which of Gothic origin, meaning of Ferran is "Baker or Adventurous"
Namesakes of Wail
- Wail al-Shehri, was one of five hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11