Waiz meaning and origin
Waiz's meaning is The Deliverer, Admonisher, Preacher or Sermoniser is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Waiz
Popularity of Waiz
Waiz is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Waiz is a familiar name in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Waiz around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Waiz
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. People admire your spirit.
Do you like Waiz? Other names you would love
- Farouk - Principally used in Arabic and English atypical, Farouk used for baby boys which originated from Arabic, meaning of Farouk is "Knowing Right from Wrong, Who Distinguishes the True from the False or Discerning Truth from Falsehood"
- Rashpal means Sweet Moment is chiefly used in Sikh, Hindi and Malayalam is used for both boys and girls
- Sitarah mainly is used in Arabic and Sindhi aimed at girls, meaning of Sitarah is "Star" has its origin in Sanskrit
- Tana - Famed Arabic Tana means "Body or Issue" used as a unisex name is specifically used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Norwegian
- Intikhab - Intikhab's meaning is Selection or Choice is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Waiz
We could not find any notable namesake.