Rashpal meaning and origin
Rashpal predominantly is used in Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Gujarati, Sikh, Arabic, Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam, meaning of Rashpal is "Sweet Moment" is given to both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Rashpal
Popularity of Rashpal
Rashpal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Rashpal globally.
What numbers say about Rashpal?
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. Your wild side can't be tamed. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Go through the following names similar to Rashpal
- Shahan - Shahan's meaning is King or Profit Maker is used principally in Tamil and Arabic is a boy name
- Ahilya - Used predominantly in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada, Ahilya aimed at girls is originated from Sanskrit, Ahilya means "Maiden"
- Amanah - Used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic new-fangled and curious, Amanah means "The Gift or Trust" is aimed at both sexes
- Ghazaal commonly is used in Arabic and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ghazaal is "Young Deer or Gazelle"
- Farida - Originated from Arabic, Unconventional Farida generally bestowed upon both genders, commonly used in Arabic and Bengali, Farida means "Turquoise or Love"
Namesakes of Rashpal
We could not find any notable namesake.