Wakeel meaning and origin
Wakeel's meaning is Representative, Agent, He who Looks over the Sinful Ummah or Lawyer is a boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic. Wakeel is form of Wakil. Far-out Wakil is used chiefly in Arabic and Hindi, Wakil means "Guarantor, Representative and Lawyer" is originated from Arabic.
Variants of WakeelNames that rhyme with Wakeel
Popularity of Wakeel
Wakeel is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1981. But Wakeel is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Wakeel
Stay true to yourself and your friends. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Looking for a name like Wakeel? Please go through the following names
- Azzaam - The boy name Azzaam is majorly used in Arabic, Kannada and Gujarati, Azzaam means "Resolved or Determined"
- Sarrah - Commonly Accepted and All time favorite Sarrah has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon girls used principally in English and Arabic, Sarrah means "Princess or Form of Sarah"
- Roshana - Curious girl name Roshana is primarily used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Tamil, meaning of Roshana is "Passionate or Illumination" is originated from Old Persian
- Aaqib means Follower used for baby boys is used mainly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Hurmat means Chastity, Sacred by Religion or Respect used for both genders is used mainly in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Wakeel
We could not find any notable namesake.