Zaccai meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Zaccai is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Zaccai is "One who is Pure or Just".
Variants of ZaccaiNames that rhyme with Zaccai
Popularity of Zaccai
Zaccai is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2000, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 5248th. There are over 171 babies that have been given the name Zaccai in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Zaccai globally.
Numerological analysis of Zaccai
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Other names similar to Zaccai, for would be parents
- Javen means Greece is a gender insensitive name is came from Hebrew is used specifically in English
- Mikito - Originated from Hebrew, Mikito means "My Judge is the Lord, God is My Judge God has Judged and God is My Judge" and is used predominantly in Russian is used for boys. Mikito is diminutive of Daniel.
- Jarron - Origin of Unorthodox Jarron is in Hebrew is used in English used as a baby boy name, meaning of Jarron is "To Sing"
- Manka - Manka's meaning is Star of the Sea and Princess of the Sea is mostly used in Polish and Russian is a girl name has its origin in Hebrew. Manka is resultant of Mary.
- Meryann - The Meryann is of Hebrew origin, Meryann means "Gracious or Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Zaccai
We could not find any notable namesake.