Johne meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Johne chiefly is used in English used for both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew. Johne is variation of biblical, long standing and darling John. John is short form of Johannes. John is form of Johannes in English and German languages. John's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful, God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan and Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Johne
Johnae, John, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Johnnae, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Hanan, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jean, Daejohn, Jackye, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacky, Yaniz, Aharon, Aaron, Johnpaul
View middle names that goes with Johne like Laura, Reagan, Isidore, Cierra, Stephanie, Alexandra,Names that rhyme with Johne
Popularity of Johne
Johne is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1925 and peaked in 1962 when it ranked 3301st. Also, Johne is a familiar name in Brazil and Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Johne around the globe.
Johne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Johne?
Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. They want to be adored and loved by others. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people.
Looking for names similar to Johne? Please go through the following names
- Serach - Meaning of Serach is Abundance is a girl name predominantly used in Hebrew has origin in Hebrew
- Hannae came from Hebrew, meaning of Hannae is "Graceful"
- Giovannino means Yahweh is Gracious is of Hebrew origin used as a boy name is used majorly in Italian
- Yeriell - Boy name Yeriell is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Yeriell is "Established By God and Fame". Yeriell is resulted from Yeriel.
- Zephanja means Yahweh has Treasured or Yahweh has Hidden is used largely in German given to baby boys is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Johne
- Johnetta Boone in The Notebook as Costume and Wardrobe Department
- Johnette Napolitano in Dead Silence as Soundtrack