Jamez meaning and origin
Unheard-of Hebrew Jamez is a boy name. Jamez is form of trendy, ceaseless and biblical James. James is form of perpetual and biblical Jacques. James is equivalent of Jacomus in English language. James's meaning is A Cheerful Boy, Holder of the Heel and Variant of Jacob is originated from Hebrew and English.
Variants of Jamez
Jahmez, James, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacques, Jacomus, Chango, Jascha, Jamie, Jasha, Aaronjames, Jamesanthony, Jacobus, Jacob, Yakov, Jacoumeto, Jacqueline, Jacquelyn, Jaima, Jama, Jamilyn, Jamiemarie, Jamina, Aaron James, Aharon, AaronNames that rhyme with Jamez
Popularity of Jamez
Jamez is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2003, it ranked 3117th when 31 boys were named Jamez. Over 575 babies in United States have been named Jamez. Also, Jamez is a familiar name in Colombia. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jamez
To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You have the heart of a warrior. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard.
You would love these names similar to Jamez
- Sydele - Meaning of Sydele is A Princess is a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Sydele is derived from Sydelle.
- Gerschon - The Gerschon means "Stranger" has origin in Hebrew
- Abidan - The odd boy name Abidan is predominantly used in English is originated from Hebrew, Abidan means "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment"
- Janella - Unfamiliar Janella has its origin in Hebrew language is a girl name, Janella means "Has Shown Favor or God is Gracious" is used in English
- Ianeke means Female Version of John, Gift from God and God is Gracious is a baby girl name, majorly used in Hawaiian is rooted from Hebrew. Ianeke is derivative of Janet.
Namesakes of Jamez
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jamez
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jam
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Show
- Baby Names that mean Host