Zaccaria name meaning
On This Page
What does Zaccaria mean?
Rare boy name Zaccaria is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Zaccaria is "Yahweh Remembers or God has My Recalls" is predominantly used in Italian. Zaccaria is version of biblical and admired Zachary.
Zachary is English cognate of Zacharias. Also Zachary is form of Zacharias in English language. Infrequent Zachary came from Hebrew, meaning of Zachary is "God Remembers, Renowned by God and Yahweh has Remembered".
How do I pronounce Zaccaria?
z(a)-cca-ria is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Zaccaria. The name can also be pronounced as zac-caria.
Variants of Zaccaria
Middle Names for Zaccaria
Thel, Dren, Ojay, view more middle names that goes with ZaccariaNames that rhyme with Zaccaria
How popular is the name Zaccaria?
Zaccaria is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 2480 (1987) in its 15 years run on France naming chart. Zaccaria is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given.
Also, Zaccaria is a familiar name in Senegal. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zaccaria
You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. Job and life success are your priorities. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
Do you like Zaccaria? Other names you would love
- Salvatrice - Principally used in Italian atypical, Salvatrice aimed at baby girls which originated from Latin, meaning of Salvatrice is "The Saviour or Save"
- Saveria - Chiefly used in Italian atypical, Saveria aimed at baby girls which originated from Basque, meaning of Saveria is "New House, House or New"
- Gioia - The odd girl name Gioia is especially used in Italian is of English and Latin origin, Gioia means "Joy or Delight"
- Riziero - The boy name Riziero is substantially used in Italian, Riziero means "Curly"
- Tarcisio - The boy name Tarcisio is of Latin origin which is used in Italian language, Tarcisio means "Tarsila"
Famous people named Zaccaria
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zaccaria
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with Z
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Remembers
- Baby Names that mean God