Giannina meaning and origin
Offbeat girl name Giannina is largely used in Italian is of Hebrew origin. Giannina is variation of eminent and biblical Gianna. Gianna is version of JeanneJane. Gianna is short of or Giovanna Johanna. Also Gianna is short version of Giovanna. Offbeat Gianna is originated from Hebrew, Gianna means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious" is largely used in English and Italian. Also. Giannina is version of biblical, ceaseless and desirable Jane. Jane is variation of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variant of prevalent and durable Joan. Jane is diminutive of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variant of John or. Jane is English form of Johanna.
Variants of Giannina
View middle names that goes with Giannina like Caitriona, Marielle,Names that rhyme with Giannina
Popularity of Giannina
Giannina is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 324 babies that have been given the name Giannina in United States. Giannina is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now. Giannina is a common name in Peru and Chile while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Brazil, Ecuador, Uruguay and Mexico. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Giannina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Giannina
Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation.
Other names similar to Giannina
- Bassiano - Majorly used in Italian, Bassiano has origin in Latin, meaning of Bassiano is "Thick or Fat" is aimed at boys
- Mariola - Unorthodox Mariola has its origin in Hebrew is largely used in Italian, a girl name, Mariola means "Bitterness"
- Maurilia - Maurilia's meaning is Native of Mauritania is used mostly in Italian
- Onorio - Meaning of Onorio is Honored is dominantly used in Italian has its roots in Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Ezechiele - Boy name Ezechiele is substantially used in Italian which came from Hebrew, meaning of Ezechiele is "God Strengthens"
Namesakes of Giannina
- Giannina Braschi, Puerto Rican writer
- Giannina Facio, Costa Rican actress and producer
- Giannina Arangi-Lombardi was an important soprano, associated with the Italian repertoire, especially verismo
- Actor Giannina Chiantoni, renowned for short Re Lear