Zwaantje meaning and origin
Zwaantje's meaning is Swan is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Finnish and Frisian. Also Zwaantje is equivalent of Swaantje in Dutch language.
Variants of ZwaantjeNames that rhyme with Zwaantje
Popularity of Zwaantje
Zwaantje is an uncommon name probably limited to Netherlands. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Zwaantje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Zwaantje
You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have no enemies. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Parents who liked Zwaantje, loved these names
- Zefania came from Hebrew, meaning of Zefania is "Yahweh has Treasured, Secret of God or Yahweh has Hidden", particulary used in German, Finnish and Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name
- Jenika - Used notably in Bengali and Telugu far-out, Jenika means "God's Gracious Gift or Gods Gracious Gift" and is aimed at girls is rooted from Old Welsh
- Kean - Atypical Kean largely is used in Danish, Swedish and Irish is a boy name. Its origin is in Celtic, meaning of Kean is "Distant, Eye or Ancient"
- Lisabet - Used in Norwegian and Danish, Lisabet is used as a gender insensitive name, Lisabet means "God is My Oath, Abbreviation of Elizabeth or Consecrated to God" came from Hebrew
- Heri - Heri's meaning is Happiness or Good is used dominantly in Swahili, Old Norse and Danish. It is rooted from African-Swahili and Old Norse is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Zwaantje
We could not find any notable namesake.