Aagney name meaning
What does Aagney mean?
Originated from Sanskrit, Aagney means "The Great Warrior or Karna", a baby boy name is used specifically in Gujarati, Sanskrit, Bengali, Telugu, Hindi, Assamese, Malayalam, Oriya, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Aagney
How popular is the name Aagney?
Aagney is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aagney
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Stress hates your guts. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You don't think twice before making a decision. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Aagney? You would love these names
- Nandess is used substantially in Gujarati and Bengali, Nandess means "Lord Shiva" is given to boys
- Yagya mostly is used in Telugu and Bengali, meaning of Yagya is "Hawan or Sacrifice" is given to baby boys
- Yajnadhar - The boy name Yajnadhar means "Other Names for the Hindu God Vishnu or Lord Vishnu" which is used chiefly in Kannada and Gujarati is originated from Sanskrit
- Ori - Meaning of Ori is My Light or Charitable King used for both sexes. Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Bengali, Tamil and Oriya
- Shravasti dominantly is used in Telugu, Marathi and Kannada is a girl name, meaning of Shravasti is "An Ancient Indian City"
Famous people named Aagney
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aagney
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Assamese Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean One