Aalea meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew and Arabic, New-fangled and Odd Aalea is used for baby girls. Aalea is another transcription of Alea. Alea is variant form of illustrous Ali. Alea is a short form of names with "nobility". Alea is German cognate of Eulalia. Alea means High, Noble and Exalted is of Hebrew and Arabic origin.
Variants of AaleaNames that rhyme with Aalea
Popularity of Aalea
Aalea is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 7 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Aalea?
You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. Stress hates your guts. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aalea
- Aayan - Aayan's meaning is Gift of God or Gods Gift is used as a gender insensitive name is specifically used in Marathi and Hindi
- Zohreh - Specifically used in Arabic and English, Zohreh means "The Planet Venus" has its roots in Old Persian is used as a baby girl name
- Mishael means Light or Who is What God Is? has its origin in Hebrew used in Hebrew, English and Arabic is a gender-neutral name
- Muntasir - The curious and fresh boy name Muntasir has its origin in Arabic, used principally in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi languages, Muntasir means "Victorious, One of the Abbasid Khalifah was Known as Such or Triumphant"
- Jodah means Good Way and Which Leads to the Truth came from Arabic and Hebrew is given to girls. Jodah is derivative of Hoda.
Namesakes of Aalea
We could not find any notable namesake.