Alea meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew and Arabic, Trendy Alea bestowed upon both boys and girls and is used in English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and Frisian, Alea means "Exalted, High, The Ascent or Noble". Alea is version of eminent Ali. Ali is a variant of fresh Callister. Also Ali is a variant of Names Beginning with Al-. Ali is shortened form of names with "Al". Also Ali is shortened form of Alf Or Alexander. Ali is equivalent of Ale in Greenlandic language. Ali's meaning is Whoever is Above and Defender of Mankind is rooted from Gaelic, Irish and Arabic.. Alea is German form of Eulalia.
Variants of AleaNames that rhyme with Alea
Popularity of Alea
Alea is common in United States where over 3658 new-borns have been given the name since 1961. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1999, it ranked 1229th when 156 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Alea is common in Switzerland where over 322 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. At present peaking at the charts, 129 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 52nd position.
Alea is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 2187 in 2018. Over 130 people have been named Alea in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 2082nd. Alea is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Alea is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Alea around the globe.
Alea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Alea?
Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Alea? Other names you would love
- Riya - The prevailing girl name Riya is mostly used in Telugu, Arabic and Hindi, Riya means "Singer, Graceful or Gem" has its origin in Sanskrit
- Nazarha mainly is used in Arabic and Kannada bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nazarha is "A Sight"
- Ajda - Unisex name Ajda is primarily used in Arabic and Slovenian, meaning of Ajda is "Useful, Strength or Advantageous"
- Amirah - Used chiefly in Swedish and Finnish eminent, Amirah is originated from Arabic, Amirah means "Commander or Ruler" is used for baby girls
- Helena - Used mainly in German and Greek eternal and popular, Helena means "Bright One or Spiritual Light" has its origin in Old Greek is normally given to both genders. In 2018, renowned Helena was the 458th most popular name on list of baby girl names in United States
Namesakes of Alea
- Alean 'Bambi' Hamilton in The Angry Red Planet as Actress
- Alea O'Shea in Episode #1.6012 as Actress
- Alea Figueroa in Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! as Actress
Lists having Alea
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ale
- Girl names that ends with -lea
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Noble