Abbaas meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Abbaas means "Gloomy Look or Description of a Lion" is used principally in Arabic. Abbaas is variant of venerable and famous Abb. Abb is variant of durable and famous Ab.
Variants of AbbaasNames that rhyme with Abbaas
Popularity of Abbaas
Abbaas is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2008. Abbaas is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Abbaas around the globe.
What numbers say about Abbaas?
You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Other names similar to Abbaas
- Navera - Unusual and Fresh girl name Navera is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Navera is "Flower Bud"
- AbdulMujib - Meaning of AbdulMujib is Servant of the Responder is a baby boy name is used majorly in Arabic
- Razeenah - Predominantly used in Arabic, Razeenah means "Name of a Sahabiyah RA" is aimed at girls
- Parham means Derived from Abraham is a boy name is used notably in Arabic
- Yazeed - Rarefied Yazeed primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Yazeed is "God Will Increase, To Increase or To Grow" which originated from Arabic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abbaas
We could not find any notable namesake.