Abdul Awwal meaning and origin
Abdul Awwal has its origin in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Abdul Awwal means "Servant of the First" is chiefly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul Awwal
Popularity of Abdul Awwal
Abdul Awwal is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Abdul Awwal? You would love these names
- Azali - English name Azali is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Azali is "Eternal" is a baby girl name
- AbdulAzeez - Boy name AbdulAzeez is dominantly used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic, AbdulAzeez means "The Servant of the Most Powerful"
- Lutfiya - Lutfiya's meaning is Graceful or Delicate is used primarily in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Khaadim - Khaadim's meaning is Servant or Attendant is largely used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Rayane - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish and Contemporary Rayane bestowed upon both sexes, used predominantly in Arabic, Rayane means "In the Flower of the Age or Beautiful"
Namesakes of Abdul Awwal
We could not find any notable namesake.