Lutfiya meaning and origin
Girl name Lutfiya means "Delicate or Graceful" is used especially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Lutfiya
Popularity of Lutfiya
Lutfiya is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 3 babies have been bestowed Lutfiya around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Lutfiya
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Go through the following names similar to Lutfiya
- AbdulRaafi means Servant of the One who Raises or Intellect is used primarily in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Israfil - Meaning of Israfil is Angel who will Blow the Trumpet or Angel who Will Blow the Trum aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Nufail - Boy name Nufail is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Nufail is "Gracious"
- Qaaim - Boy name Qaaim is used particulary in Arabic language, Qaaim means "Variant of Qa'im or Upright"
- Atik - Boy name Atik is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Atik is "Good, Kind Affectionate or Generous" is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Lutfiya
We could not find any notable namesake.