AbdulSalaam meaning and origin
Used substantially in Arabic, AbdulSalaam is used as a boy name, AbdulSalaam means "Servant of the Peace".Names that rhyme with AbdulSalaam
Popularity of AbdulSalaam
AbdulSalaam is a familiar baby name in Kenya. As per our research, over 100 people has been named AbdulSalaam globally.
Numerological aspects of AbdulSalaam
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act.
Looking for a name like AbdulSalaam? Please go through the following names
- Abbasiyah - Abbasiyah's meaning is Pertaining to Abbas aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
- Abahat - Abahat's meaning is Correct or Accurate aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
- Dilruba - Girl name Dilruba is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Dilruba is "Heart-ravishing"
- Alaqat - Meaning of Alaqat is Devotion used for baby girls is used particulary in Arabic
- Mahboobe - The girl name Mahboobe is dominantly used in Arabic, Mahboobe means "Beloved or Sweetheart"
Namesakes of AbdulSalaam
We could not find any notable namesake.