Abdy meaning and origin
Abdy has its origin in Hebrew is used for baby boys. Abdy is variant of cherished Abdi. Abdi is a form of Abdal. Abdi is Arabic cognate of Abdul. Abdi means My Servant, The Element Ebed Meaning Servant and Abbreviated Form of Abdul is rooted from Hebrew and African.
Variants of AbdyNames that rhyme with Abdy
Popularity of Abdy
Abdy is a common baby name in Mauritania while it is somewhat familiar in Turkmenistan, Indonesia and Senegal. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Abdy globally.
What numerology tells about Abdy?
You are a child of change. Travelling is your passion. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Other names similar to Abdy
- Bethie - Anomalous Bethie has its origin in Hebrew, Bethie means "My God is Bountiful and God is Fullness", a baby girl name is particulary used in English. Bethie is diminutive of Elizabeth.
- Zeruja largely is used in German, Zeruja means "Balsam" used for girls came from Hebrew
- Nirali - Unwonted Nirali is originated from Hebrew, Nirali means "Unique or Different from All or Different" used primarily in Malayalam and Tamil is bestowed upon girls
- Othniel - The infrequent boy name Othniel means "Strength of God", rooted from Hebrew is used in Hebrew
- Noham - Boy name Noham has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Noham is "To Rest or Pleasantness" is used mostly in French
Namesakes of Abdy
We could not find any notable namesake.