Abigahil meaning and origin
Abigahil is form of Abigael. Abigael is version of biblical and durable Abigail. Also Abigael is variant of Gobnait. Abigael means God is My Joy is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of AbigahilNames that rhyme with Abigahil
Popularity of Abigahil
Abigahil is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Abigahil is a familiar name in Mexico. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Abigahil globally.
What numerology tells about Abigahil?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You are a team player who's never complaining. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Abigahil? You would love these names
- Hjorleif is Swedish equivalent of Hjörleif
- Söne is Swedish cognate of Sune
- Lispätta - Predominantly used in Swedish frequently used, Lispätta is used for girls. Lispätta is form of Lisbet in Swedish language
- Rambor - Girl name Rambor is chiefly used in Swedish language. Rambor is Swedish cognate of Ramborg Used Until the 19Th Century
- Måsse - Boy name Måsse is mostly used in Swedish language. Måsse is equivalent of Måns in Swedish language
Namesakes of Abigahil
We could not find any notable namesake.