Abagale meaning and origin
Used specifically in English isolated, Abagale is used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Abagale is a variation of biblical, darling and evergreen Abigail. Abigail is German and English form of Abigael. Meaning of Abigail is Father Hath Rejoiced, My Father Rejoices Joy of My Father and Father in Rejoicing is rooted from Hebrew. Abagale is variation of Abagael. Abagael is English cognate of Abigail.
Variants of AbagaleNames that rhyme with Abagale
Popularity of Abagale
Abagale is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2003, it ranked 4534th when 28 girls were named Abagale. Over 366 babies in United States have been named Abagale. As per our findings, over 300 people has been named Abagale globally.
What numbers say about Abagale?
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Go through the following names similar to Abagale
- Libni - Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Libni is used primarily in Sanskrit, Bengali and Malayalam is a girl name, Libni means "A Distinguished Woman or Manuscripts of God"
- Giana - Prevailing girl name Giana is notably used in English and Italian, meaning of Giana is "Yahweh is Gracious" came from Hebrew
- Kefeira - Kefeira's meaning is Resembling a Young Lioness is a baby girl name is of Hebrew origin. Kefeira is resulted from Kefira.
- Benjamyn - Unwonted Benjamyn has its origin in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name, Benjamyn means "Son of the Right, Son of the One who Loves Horses and Son of My Old Age Favorite". Benjamyn is derivative of Benjamin.
- Ilane - Meaning of Ilane is Tree has its origin in Hebrew is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Abagale
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abagale
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Head
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Rejoicing
- Baby Names that mean Rejoices
- Baby Names that mean God