Abry name meaning
What does Abry mean?
Abry is spelling variant of Abri. Abri is English cognate of Abra. Also Abri is equivalent of Abrial in English language.
Variants of Abry
Abery, Abri, Abra, Abrial, Abrie, Abbrah, Abrah, Abrianna, Abrail, April, AybrieNames that rhyme with Abry
How popular is the name Abry?
Abry is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Abry around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Abry
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Abry
- Lisabeth - Anomalous Lisabeth has its origin in Hebrew is used in English, Finnish and German, Lisabeth means "Consecrated to God, My God is Perfect or Abbreviation of Elizabeth" is bestowed upon girls
- Adriela - Recent and Unfamiliar Adriela is originated from Hebrew and English, Adriela means "Gods Majesty Belonging to Gods Congregation and God's Majesty" is aimed at girls. Adriela is feminine version of Adriel.
- Ronney - Dominantly used in Danish, Swedish and English far-out, Ronney is rooted from Hebrew and Old Norse, meaning of Ronney is "Strong Counsel or Image" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Addisan - Rarefied and Modernistic Addisans origin is English and Hebrew is a baby girl name, meaning of Addisan is "Child of Adam and Humanity". Addisan is resulted from Addison.
- Nelida - Renowned and Conifer Nelida is originated from Old Provençal is used generally as a girl name is used notably in Spanish and Hebrew. Nelida is equivalent of Eleanor in Hebrew and Spanish languages
Famous people named Abry
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abry
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Cloud
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Boat
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Amount
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Second
- Baby Names that mean Open
- Baby Names that mean Opening
- Baby Names that mean Flowers
- Baby Names that mean Spring