Abri name meaning
On This Page
What does Abri mean?
Abri is equivalent of Abra in English language. Also Abri is equivalent of Abrial in English language.
How do I pronounce Abri?
The two syllabled name Abri is pronounced, a-bri. It can also be pronounced as ab-ri.
Variants of AbriNames that rhyme with Abri
How popular is the name Abri?
Abri is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2000, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 5435th. There are over 211 babies that have been given the name Abri in United States.
Abri is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, India and Ivory Coast. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Abri around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abri?
When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
You would love these names similar to Abri
- Lorretta - Quaint and Trendy girl name Lorretta is used commonly in English, meaning of Lorretta is "Form of Laura or Laurel" is originated from Spanish
- Galton - English name Galton is used mainly in English, meaning of Galton is "Owner of a Rented Estate or From the Town on the High Ground" is a baby boy name
- Clemency mainly is used in English aimed at girls has its origin in Latin, meaning of Clemency is "Merciful or Variant of Clementia Used as a Virtue Name by the Puritans"
- Cayla - Used principally in English frequently used, Cayla has its origin in Hebrew and Celtic is a girl name, Cayla means "Descendant of Caollaidhe"
- Maybell - Dominantly used in English durable and illustrous, Maybell is rooted from Old French and is used for baby girls, meaning of Maybell is "Gracious and Who Deserves to Be Loved". Maybell is resulted from Mabel.
Sibling Names for Abri
Abri is a strong and beautiful name, perfect to give your newborn. If you are looking for siblings names that go well with "Abri", here is a list of some lovely options:
For a sister
Brother to Abri
Famous people named Abri
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abri
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Cloud
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Boat
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Amount
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Second
- Baby Names that mean Open
- Baby Names that mean Opening
- Baby Names that mean Flowers
- Baby Names that mean Spring