Adaleiz name meaning
Meaning: Precious, Nobel, Warrior, Brotherly, From Germany, Brother, Germane, Sister, Army and Man
Add to favorites
What does Adaleiz mean?
Adaleiz is form of Adalhaidis in German language.
Variants of AdaleizNames that rhyme with Adaleiz
How popular is the name Adaleiz?
Adaleiz is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adaleiz
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You love life and life loves you. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Other names similar to Adaleiz, for would be moms
- Ávrá is equivalent of Aura in Sami language
- Folkrat is German cognate of Folcrat
- Ærnfridh is Swedish cognate of Arnfridh
- Pädher - Boy name Pädher is used predominantly in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Pädher is Swedish cognate of Pedr
- Osweald - Boy name Osweald means "Divinely Powerful" used prevalently in Swedish and English is originated from Germanic language
Famous people named Adaleiz
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adaleiz
- Girl names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Nobel
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man
Share your opinion on Adaleiz