Adalye name meaning
On This Page
What does Adalye mean?
Recent and Unexpected choice Adalye came from Germanic is used for girls. Adalye is spelling variant of Adalie. Adalie is variation of loved and all time favorite Adela. Also Adalie is version of immutable Adalia.
Adalie is shortened form of Adelheid. Adalie's meaning is Of Noble Figure is rooted from Germanic is prevalently used in English.
Variants of AdalyeNames that rhyme with Adalye
How popular is the name Adalye?
Adalye is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our estimate, over 10 people has been named Adalye globally.
Numerological aspects of Adalye
Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Do you like Adalye? Other names you would love
- Heidwin means Shape or Friend is of Old High German origin
- Willmut - The Willmut means "Will, Spirit or Composition" has its origin in Old High German language
- Dierick - Meaning of Dierick is People or King is originated from German is a boy name
- Heidbrecht - Meaning of Heidbrecht is Clear or Shiny is rooted from Old High German
- Fredegard - Of Old High German origin, Fredegard means "Protection or Garden"
Famous people named Adalye
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalye
- Girl names beginning with A
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Noble