Adian name meaning
On This Page
What does Adian mean?
Adian is version of outstanding and biblical Adan. Adan is Spanish cognate of Adam. Also Adan is Italian and English cognate of Adán. Adan is also Italian and English equivalent of Adam.
Adan is also English cognate of Aidan. Adan is also Spanish cognate of Aodh. Outlandish Adan has its origin in African-Yoruba and Hebrew, Adan means "Fire, Earth and Molded from [Red] Earthman".
Variants of AdianNames that rhyme with Adian
How popular is the name Adian?
Adian is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1985 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2004, it ranked 1564th when 89 boy were named Adian.
Over 1060 babies in United States have been named Adian. The moniker is a common name in Iraq and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in South Africa and DR Congo. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Adian globally.
Adian in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Adian?
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You love life and life loves you. You are all about adventure and travel. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Adian? Other names you would love
- Abebi - Meaning of Abebi is Sought used for girls has its origin in African and African-Yoruba is mainly used in African and Yoruban
- Adeoluwa - Meaning of Adeoluwa is Crown of God used for boys has its origin in Yoruba is mainly used in Yoruba and English
- Abioye - Boy name Abioye is particulary used in Yoruba, Abioye means "Born into Royalty" has origin in Yoruba and African
- Femi - Femi's meaning is Who Wants to Be Loved or Love Me is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish that came from African-Yoruba is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Ogan - Boy name Ogan means "Wave" which is chiefly used in Hindi, Tamil and Sanskrit has origin in African-Yoruba
Famous people named Adian
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adian
- Boy names beginning with A
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Yoruban Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility